School Dinners cost £2 per meal.
Our school cook, Wendy, prepares home made, healthy and nutritious school dinners, using fresh ingredients.
Our menu is meat free, however we do provide meals which include fish.
If your child has any food allergies or dietary needs, please ensure that you have informed your child's keyworker.
We also provide healthy snacks during each session, including a variety of fruit and vegetables. Milk and water are available throughout each session.
You may be eligible to claim free school meals for your child, if you (or your child) get one of the following:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseeker Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
Free schools meals are only provided for children 3 years and over.