Article 19: Governments must do all they can to ensure that children are protected from all forms of violence, abuse, neglect and mistreatment by their parents or anyone else who looks after them.
If you have any concerns that a child is being harmed or is at risk of harm or if you receive a disclosure you must contact senior staff immediately.
You can also contact CASS, Children's Advice and Support Service, on 0121 303 1888.
At Bloomsbury, our Designated Senior Leads are Sally Davies, Tamar Cohen and Anjeeta Sohal.
- Our Prevent Lead is Sally Davies
- Our Data Protection Officer is: Craig Jones
- Our Rights Respecting link is: Sally Davies
- Our Schools Pledge Coordinator is: Sally Davies
- Our lead for Mental Health is: Tamar Cohen
- Our LAC Lead is : Tamar Cohen
Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020
Please click on the link below to read our Child Protection policy.
Safeguarding & Child Protection September 2020
Child Protection & Safeguarding 2019